Our Angel Tree Program at Redeemer begins Sunday, November 29:
- Children of an incarcerated parent – We are partnering with Angel Tree, a program of Prison Fellowship, to connect parents in prison with their children through the delivery of Christmas gifts given on their behalf.
- Missionary Families – Lastly, our missionaries both local and international serve God in the trenches every single day and we want to remember them with a special gift from us.
Find the display in the lobby to see how you can help these families.
Helping meet the need of an angel is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Select an angel from the Angel Tree in the foyer beginning November 29. Check in at the table to receive the instructions that correspond with the particular angel you chose.
- Purchase a gift (costing $25) and wrap it.
- Deliver the gift during the week of December 22nd by following directions given for your angel.
You also can volunteer to help:
- Help create Angel Tree Tags before Nov. 28
- Deliver gifts for members who are unable to deliver the gift’s themselves the week of Dec. 22
- Pray in advance for the families who will be touched by this ministry. Thanks!
To help or ask questions please contact Megan Edge or the church office.