Our Angel Tree Program at Redeemer has expanded to include three groups of people:
- Children of an incarcerated parent – We are partnering with Angel Tree, a program of Prison Fellowship, to connect parents in prison with their children through the delivery of Christmas gifts given on their behalf.
- Redeemer families in need – We are also aware of the needs of families within the walls of Redeemer, these families will be on the tree as anonymous
- Missionary Families – Lastly, our missionaries both local and international serve God in the trenches every single day and we want to remember them with a special gift from us.
Beginning Sunday, November 26
Find the display in the lobby to see how you can help these families.
Helping meet the need of an angel is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Select an angel from the Angel Tree in the foyer beginning November 26. You will follow the instructions given to you that correspond with the particular angel you chose.
- Purchase a gift (costing $25) and wrap it.
- Deliver the gift during the week of December 18th by following directions given for your angel.
You also can volunteer to help:
- Help create Angel Tree Tags before Nov. 26
- Deliver gifts for members who are unable to deliver the gift’s themselves the week of Dec. 18
- Pray in advance for the families who will be touched by this ministry. Thanks!
To help or ask questions please contact Pastor Dieula Previlon at [email protected]