Spread the word!
Know anyone who needs food?
Redeemer’s parking lot will host the North Texas Food Bank’s Mobile Pantry on
Tuesday morning, June 21
9:00 to 11:00 a.m.
- You must have a vehicle to pick up. (No walk-ups)
- There is no need to register for Mobile Pantry pick up, it is first come first served.
- Mobile Pantry participants are requested to give their name and share their family size to receive food. No proof is necessary.
- Recipients fill out an intake form to provide their address, monthly income, and household size.
- Volunteers will place boxes of food in trunks: 1 box for 1-3 people, 2 boxes for 4-6, and 3 boxes for 7 or more.
- Thank you, Redeemer, for volunteering to help!
- Please be at the church by 8:30 a.m.
- NO open-toed shoes or sandals!
- Julio Rosario is coordinating.
Contact [email protected].