Redeemer is open for worship IN PERSON! Join us in the sanctuary for Sunday worship at 10:45 a.m.
Out of love for each other and to help keep us all safe:
– Face masks are required.
– Maintain 6 ft. distancing with non-household people.
– Sign in with your contact information when you enter the building.
– Hand sanitizer and disinfectant are available.
– The coffee bar and kitchen are closed.
– Distanced socializing with masks is encouraged outside after the service.
Watch our Safety Video – Covid19 with PJ here!
Redeemer Kids may now meet IN PERSON:
– The nursery for infants is NOT ready to reopen. However, the Cry Room (Mommy & Me) is clean and disinfected for parents with babies to use.
– Children are always welcome to remain with their parents. Activity packets are available.
– The Christian Education wing is NOW OPEN! – Children must be signed in and we are following pandemic protocols.
– The Preschool Rooms open at 10:30 a.m.
– Elementary students begin with their parents in the sanctuary for the singing part of the worship service and then are dismissed to Children’s Church in the blue room.
We will continue worship ONLINE:
We will also live-stream the service on Facebook for those who prefer not to meet in person.
Join us at 10:50-ish: Live streaming may start a few minutes after the service begins, to give people who are in person time to get settled and hear instructions.
Redeemer Kids: To be added to the Redeemer Kids parent email list, contact [email protected].
Current Sermon Series: BLESS
We are called to bless others with the blessings we have received. We do this by Beginning with prayer, Listening with care, Eating together, Serving in love, and Sharing our story.
April 4 – Easter Sunday Mark 16:1-8
April 11 – “BLESS: The ‘E’ Word” Acts 9:1-19
April 18 – “BLESS: Begin with Prayer” Acts 1:6-14
April 25 – “BLESS: Listen with Care” Acts 8:26-40
May 2 – “BLESS: Eat Together” Acts 10:1-48*
May 9 – “BLESS: Serve in Love” Acts 18:1-11
May 16 – “BLESS: Share your Story” 1 Cor 1:18-2:5
May 23 – “BLESS: Unhindered” Acts 28:11-16; 30-31