Redeemer is open for worship IN PERSON! Join us in the sanctuary for Sunday worship at 10:45 a.m.
Out of love for each other and to help keep us all safe:
– Face masks are required.
– Maintain 6 ft. distancing with non-household people.
– Sign in with your contact information when you enter the building.
– Hand sanitizer and disinfectant are available.
– The coffee bar and kitchen are closed.
– Distanced socializing with masks is encouraged outside after the service.
– Children Ministries are NOT ready to reopen.
– Children are welcome but will remain with their parents.
– NO childcare, no nursery, and no children’s church will be provided.
– The Christian Education wing is closed.
– The Cry Room (Mommy & Me) is clean and disinfected for parents with babies to use.
– We encourage families to bring activities for their kids and for adults to welcome our children to worship!
We will continue worship ONLINE:
We will also live-stream the service on Facebook for those who prefer not to meet in person.
Join us at 10:50-ish: Live streaming may start a few minutes later than normal, to give people who are in person time to get settled and hear instructions.
Redeemer Kids: To be added to the Redeemer Kids parent email list, contact [email protected].