Please come worship God with us through prayer, music, biblical teaching, and welcoming each other!
What are services like?
Our worship service begins on Sunday at 10:45 a.m. and ends at around noon. The dress is somewhat casual. There is nursery care for newborns through age 2 and age appropriate worship for children ages 3 through the fifth grade. The typical worship service events flow like this:
- Warm welcome and opening song.
- Pastor’s welcome & a few announcements.
- A time to greet those around you.
- A time of praise & worship songs (praise, hymns, gospel, spiritual songs) accompanied by a band and led by a worship team.
- Scripture reading
- Biblical sermon
- Communion (open style) is on the first Sunday of each month.
- Closing song and benediction
Nursery/toddler care for infants (2 years and younger) and toddlers (2-4 years) is available from 10:30 a.m. to noon on Sunday mornings.
Elementary school age children begin with their parents in the worship service and are dismissed during the offertory to go to Children’s Church.
A “Cry Room” is also available at the back of the sanctuary for parents with fussy babies.