Redeemer Kids is now meeting in person!
– Please RSVP with [email protected] before each Sunday morning if you would like your children to go to children’s church that week.
– Children will follow pandemic protocols (sign in, masks, physical distancing, etc.).
– Preschool rooms open at 10:30 a.m.
– Elementary students begin in the sanctuary for worship with parents and then go to class during the sermon.
– Note: Children are always welcome to remain with their parents for the entire service. A packet of activities is available for them in the lobby.
– Sorry, no nursery for infants at this time, but the “Cry Room” will be open.
(We plan to start KidCheck in May for student sign in.)
Teen Ministry (CREW)
CREW = Christians Reaching Everywhere Worldwide – It is for all students from grades 6 to 12!
Beginning in May, 2021: Parents sign children in through our KidCheck program.
1st – 5th Grade
Children’s Church for Elementary Students meets during the sermon time of the worship service in room 109. The children join their parents during the first half of the worship service and are dismissed to Children’s Church during the offertory. Children’s Church teachers volunteer on a rotating basis.
PreK – Kindergarten
Children’s Church (in room 113) meets through the entire worship service. The teachers volunteer on a rotating schedule. A snack is provided.
Nursery care is currently on hold. We plan to open it up when it is safe and we have enough volunteers.
The plan: Nursery care for newborns through 2 years old will be provided every Sunday morning from 10:30 a.m. to noon (during the worship service). Infants to age 1 are cared for in the Nursery (room 115). Toddlers will be in room 114.
NOTE: The “Cry Room” is open: We have a “Mommy & Me” available in back of the sanctuary for parents of newborns that want to enjoy the worship service and tend to the needs of their newborns at the same time.